Jefferies Downgrades Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (FTTRF) to Hold
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Jefferies analyst Glynis Johnson downgraded Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (OTC: FTTRF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of GBP1.94 (from GBP2.33).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Koito Manufacturing Co Ltd. (7276:JP) (KOTMF) to Equalweight
- Orion Corp (271560:KS) PT Lowered to KRW120,000 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!