Jefferies Downgrades Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (FTTRF) to Hold
- Wall St drops as caution rises before big tech earnings, Fed
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar edges lower as investors await Fed meeting outcome
Jefferies analyst Glynis Johnson downgraded Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (OTC: FTTRF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of GBP1.94 (from GBP2.33).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Downgrades AT&T (T) to Hold; Math 'Doesn't Work' on Dividend
- Fiserv (FISV) PT Raised to $144 at RBC Capital Following EPS
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEBA:SS) (SKVKY) PT Raised to SEK132 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!