Jefferies Downgrades Aviva PLC (AV:LN) (AVVIY) to Hold
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Jefferies analyst Philip Kett downgraded Aviva PLC (AV:LN) (OTC: AVVIY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of GBP4.25 (from GBP4.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades Intel (INTC) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades NVIDIA (NVDA) to Strong Buy
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) PT Raised to $68 at Cowen Into Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!