Japan Real Estate Investment Corporation (8952:JP) (JREIF) PT Raised to JPY663,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St rebounds on tech boost after fewer jobless claims data
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Amazon (AMZN), McDonald's (MCD) Join the Frenzy to Lure Entry-Level Employees Amid Shortage
- Dollar flat after more evidence of rising inflation
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Sachiko Okada raised the price target on Japan Real Estate Investment Corporation (8952:JP) (OTC: JREIF) to JPY663,000.00 (from JPY601,000.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zealand Pharma A/S (ZEAL:DC) (ZEAL) PT Lowered to DKK225 at Goldman Sachs, Following Clinical Business Update
- CES Energy Solutions Corp. (CEU:CN) (CESDF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- MindBeacon Holdings Inc (MBCN:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$10 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!