Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J) PT Raised to $170 at Stifel
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Stifel analyst Joseph W. DeNardi raised the price target on Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE: J) to $170.00 (from $128.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) PT Raised to $23 at Roth Capital
- Journey Energy Inc. (JOY:CN) (JRNGF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at Stifel Canada
- Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF) PT Raised to Cdn$21.75 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!