Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (J) PT Raised to $115 at Cowen
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE: J) to $115.00 (from $105.00) after the company reported Q4 results that were better than expected and bookings indicate that upside can continue.
The analyst maintained an Outperform rating, stating "J's Q4 beat & decent bookings/bid pipeline, play on infrastructure spending, and cash deployment tailwind (Buffalo & PA) & optionality should sustain the stock's valuation premium to peers. Our new PT of $115 is 14.4x F21 EBITDA."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) PT Raised to $655 at Cowen, Model Update Following Analyst Day
- Oracle Corp Japan (4716:JP) (OCLCF) PT Raised to JPY13,000 at Credit Suisse
- Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) PT Lowered to MYR1.20 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!