Jack In The Box (JACK) PT Lowered to $85 at UBS
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
UBS analyst Dennis Geiger lowered the price target on Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) to $85.00 (from $93.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IOOF Holdings Ltd. (IFL:AU) (IOOFF) PT Lowered to AUD4.30 at Credit Suisse
- Han's Laser Technology Industry Group Co Ltd. (002008:CH) PT Raised to RMB63 at Goldman Sachs
- Zhejiang Dali Technology (002214:CH) PT Raised to RMB15.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!