Jack In The Box (JACK) PT Lowered to $65 at Stifel
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Stifel analyst Chris O'Cull lowered the price target on Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) to $65.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Promotes Del Taco’s COO Chad Gretzema To Brand President
- Teradata (TDC) PT Lowered to $40 at Cowen
- Kakao Corp. (035720:KS) PT Raised to KRW92,000 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!