JPMorgan Upgrades Whitbread PLC. (WTB:LN) (WTBDY) to Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
JPMorgan analyst Estelle Weingrod upgraded Whitbread PLC. (WTB:LN) (OTC: WTBDY) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of GBP40.00 (from GBP24.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- BAIC Motor Corp Ltd. (1958:HK) (BCCMY) PT Lowered to HK$4 at Goldman Sachs
- Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) PT Raised to NT$150 at BofA Securities
- Alibaba (9988:HK) (BABA) PT Lowered to HK$250 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!