JPMorgan Upgrades Veeva Systems (VEEV) to Neutral
- Wall St edges lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
JPMorgan analyst Annie Samuel upgraded Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $170.00 (from $225.00).
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $159.17 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) to Underperform (4)
- Oji Holdings Corp (3861:JP) (OJIPY) PT Lowered to JPY670 at Nomura/Instinet
- Bernstein Upgrades Diageo plc (DEO) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!