JPMorgan Upgrades Nanosonics Limited (NAN:AU) (NNCSF) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
JPMorgan analyst David Low upgraded Nanosonics Limited (NAN:AU) (OTC: NNCSF) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of AUD4.00 (from AUD3.60).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Telstra Corp. (TLS:AU) to Buy
- Dalmia Bharat Ltd (DALBHARA:IN) PT Raised to INR1,950 at Morgan Stanley
- Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) PT Raised to INR80 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!