JPMorgan Upgrades Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) to Overweight
- Wall St gains over 1% after encouraging inflation data with Fed next
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop
- ExxonMobil gains following record profit, 'solid execution'
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Match (MTCH) slumps on Q4 miss and lower guidance
JPMorgan analyst Arun Jayaram upgraded Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE: MUR) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $56.00 (from $49.00).
Shares of Murphy Oil Corp. closed at $45.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Star Health & Allied Insurance (STARHEAL:IN) to Outperform (2)
- Increasing unusual call option volume: VRM MUR FIGS TTCF ATER XM PBI
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone Ltd. (ADSEZ:IN) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!