JPMorgan Upgrades Lundbeck (LUN:DC) (HLUYY) to Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
JPMorgan analyst James Gordon upgraded Lundbeck (LUN:DC) (OTC: HLUYY) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of DKK275.00 (from DKK220.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) to Outperform
- Macquarie Downgrades Rengo Co Ltd. (3941:JP) to Neutral
- Sonova Holding AG (SOON:SW) (SONVY) PT Raised to CHF217 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!