JPMorgan Upgrades Krung Thai Bank PCL (KTB:TB) to Neutral
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
JPMorgan analyst Harsh Wardhan Modi upgraded Krung Thai Bank PCL (KTB:TB) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of THB10.20 (from THB10.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercialys (MERY:FP) PT Raised to EUR11.50 at Berenberg
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$58 at National Bank Financial
- Engie SA (ENGI:FP) (ENGIY) PT Raised to EUR16 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!