JPMorgan Upgrades Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) (GLNCY) to Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
JPMorgan analyst Dominic O'Kane upgraded Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) (OTC: GLNCY) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of GBP3.50 (from GBP2.80).
You May Also Be Interested In
- NGK Spark Plug Co Ltd. (5334:JP) (NGKSY) PT Lowered to JPY2,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Minebeat Mitsumi Inc. (6479:JP) (MNBEY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at Goldman Sachs
- Alps Alpine Co Ltd. (6770:JP) (APELY) PT Lowered to JPY1,600 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!