JPMorgan Upgrades Entain PLC (ENT:LN) (GMVHF) to Overweight
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
JPMorgan analyst Daniel Kerven upgraded Entain PLC (ENT:LN) (OTC: GMVHF) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of GBP18.52 (from GBP16.28).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Northern Star Resources Ltd. (NST:AU) (NESRF) to Buy
- Citi Upgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Buy
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Experian Plc. (EXPN:LN) (EXPGY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!