JPMorgan Upgrades Cia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo (SBSP3:BZ) (SBS) to Overweight
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
JPMorgan analyst Milene Carvalho upgraded Cia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo (SBSP3:BZ) (NYSE: SBS) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of BRL56.00 (from BRL50.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) to Neutral
- BofA Securities Upgrades Publicis Groupe SA (PUB:FP) (PUBGY) to Neutral
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$31.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!