JPMorgan Downgrades Toyo Tire (5105:JP) (TOTTF) to Neutral
- Nasdaq futures jump more than 1% on Meta surge, Fed relief
- Meta Platforms shares surge as Zuckerberg promises sharper focus on returns
- S&P 500, Nasdaq continue to rally; analysts discuss what's next post-FOMC
- Tech leads gains in European shares, focus turns to ECB rate decision
- Adani's market losses top $100 billion as shelved share sale spooks investors
JPMorgan analyst Akira Kishimoto downgraded Toyo Tire (5105:JP) (OTC: TOTTF) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of JPY1,650.00 (from JPY2,000.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Astra (ASTR) to Hold
- Resolute Mining Ltd. (RSG:AU) (RMGGF) PT Lowered to AUD0.45 at Berenberg
- Barclays Downgrades FinecoBank (FBK:IM) (FCBBF) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!