JPMorgan Downgrades Suruga Bank Ltd (8358:JP) (SRGBF) to Underweight
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
JPMorgan analyst Rie Nishihara downgraded Suruga Bank Ltd (8358:JP) (OTC: SRGBF) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of JPY320.00 (from JPY490.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Thai Oil Public Company Limited (TOP:BK) (TOIPF) to Underperform
- TVS Motor Co Ltd (TVSL:IN) PT Lowered to INR725 at Macquarie
- Kansai Nerolac Paints Limited (KNPL:IN) PT Raised to INR680 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!