JPMorgan Downgrades Holcim Ltd (HOLN:SW) to Neutral
- World stocks hold near 6-week highs in big earnings week
- Tesla (TSLA): New Price Target of $1,200 Implies HALF the Company's Growth Target - Morgan Stanley
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Oil prices extend gains to multi-year highs on tight supply
- Tesla (TSLA) Model S and Model X Prices Raised by $5,000
JPMorgan analyst Elodie Rall downgraded Holcim Ltd (HOLN:SW) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of CHF57.00 (from CHF65.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Revance Therapeutic (RVNC) to Equal Weight
- UPDATE: Raymond James Initiates Lumiradx Ltd. (LMDX) at Outperform (correction)
- UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Wix.com (WIX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!