JPMorgan Downgrades Gail India Ltd. (GAIL:IN) (GAILF) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
JPMorgan analyst Pinakin Parekh downgraded Gail India Ltd. (GAIL:IN) (OTC: GAILF) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of INR105.00 (from INR137.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Mabuchi Motor Co Ltd. (6592:JP) (MBUMY) to Neutral
- JSW Energy Ltd (JSW:IN) PT Raised to INR215 at CLSA
- NHPC Ltd (NHPC:IN) PT Raised to INR57 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!