JPMorgan Downgrades Elekta AB (EKTAB:SS) (EKTAF) to Underweight
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
JPMorgan analyst David Adlington downgraded Elekta AB (EKTAB:SS) (OTC: EKTAF) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of SEK80.00 (from SEK82.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Securities Downgrades B2Gold Corp. (BTO:CN) (BTG) to Buy
- Champion Iron Ltd. (CIA:CN) (CHPRF) PT Raised to Cdn$6 at Canaccord Genuity
- TD Securities Upgrades Kirkland Lake Gold (KL:CN) (KL) to Action List Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!