JPMorgan Downgrades Cambium Networks Corp. (CMBM) to Neutral
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster downgraded Cambium Networks Corp. (NASDAQ: CMBM) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $8.00 (from $11.00).
Shares of Cambium Networks Corp. closed at $5.37 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Downgrades AT&T (T) to Hold; Math 'Doesn't Work' on Dividend
- Raymond James Upgrades Advanced Auto Parts (AAP) to Top Pick, Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) and O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) in Quarterly Update For Car Parts Retail Sector
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR795 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!