JPMorgan Downgrades Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (BYPLF) to Underweight
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
JPMorgan analyst Andrew Wilson downgraded Bodycote Plc. (BOY:LN) (OTC: BYPLF) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of GBP6.35 (from GBP6.70).
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Korea Electric Power Corp. (015760:KS) (KEP) to Hold
- Seibu Holdings Inc (9024:JP) (SEIBF) PT Raised to JPY1,500 at JPMorgan
- Kunlun Energy Co Ltd. (135:HK) (KUNUF) PT Raised to HK$9.40 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!