JPMorgan Downgrades Bloom Energy Corp. (BE) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster downgraded Bloom Energy Corp. (NYSE: BE) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $26.00 (from $22.00).
Shares of Bloom Energy Corp. closed at $30.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Pinterest Inc (PINS) to Neutral
- Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Raised to GBP37 at Deutsche Bank
- ArcelorMittal (MT:NA) (MT) PT Raised to EUR40 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!