JPMorgan Downgrades Bank Jago Tbk PT (ARTO:IJ) to Underweight
- Wall Street ends mixed; Salesforce selloff pressures Dow
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
JPMorgan analyst Harsh Wardhan Modi downgraded Bank Jago Tbk PT (ARTO:IJ) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of IDR3,800.00 (from IDR5,000.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Saia Inc. (SAIA) to Underperform on Deteriorating Demand
- XPeng (H-Shares) (9868:HK) (XPEV) PT Raised to HK$34.78 at Citi, 5 Reasons to Stay 'Sell'
- Anglo American PLC (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Lowered to GBP35.80 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!