JPMorgan Downgrades A-Living Services (3319:HK) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
JPMorgan analyst Karl Chan downgraded A-Living Services (3319:HK) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of HK$36.00 (from HK$52.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finning International Inc. (FTT:CN) (FINGF) PT Raised to Cdn$39 at BMO Capital
- HudBay Minerals (HBM:CN) (HBM) PT Lowered to Cdn$13.50 at BMO Capital
- GEA Group AG (G1A:GR) (GEAGY) PT Raised to EUR26.60 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!