JOST Werke AG (JOST:SW) PT Raised to EUR55 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Nicolai Kempf raised the price target on JOST Werke AG (JOST:SW) to EUR55.00 (from EUR50.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Southern Copper (SCCO) to Sell
- Ten Entertainment Group Plc. (TEG:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.25 at Berenberg
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Raised to EUR130 at Berenberg