JMP Securities Reinstates Fiverr International Ltd. (FVRR) at Market Outperform
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
JMP Securities analyst Ronald Josey reinstates coverage on Fiverr International Ltd. (NYSE: FVRR) with a Market Outperform rating and a price target of $340.00 (from $190.00).
Shares of Fiverr International Ltd. closed at $303.12 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to Overweight
- ASM International NV (ASM:NA) PT Raised to EUR295 at Barclays
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Southwest (LUV) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!