JMP Group (JMP) PT Raised to $7.50 at Barrington Research, Following Earnings
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barrington Research analyst Alexander Paris Jr. raised the price target on JMP Group (NYSE: JMP) to $7.50 (from $3.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Ford (F) to Outperform
- Vestas Wind Systems A/S (VWS:DC) (VWDRY) PT Lowered to DKK1,450 at Societe Generale
- Sartorius AG (SRT:GR) (SARTF) PT Raised to EUR533 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!