J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $180 at Stephens
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Stephens analyst Brad Delco raised the price target on J.B. Hunt Transport Services (NASDAQ: JBHT) to $180.00 (from $175.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JB Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) option IV flat into quarter results and outlook
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR690 at Societe Generale
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $160 at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!