J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $172 at Stifel
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst J. Bruce Chan raised the price target on J.B. Hunt Transport Services (NASDAQ: JBHT) to $172.00 (from $165.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades The Simply Goods Group (SMPL) to Buy
- Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) PT Raised to AUD9 at Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (BLSFF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!