J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $131 at Wolfe Research
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Wall St extends gains following Fed statement
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group raised the price target on J.B. Hunt Transport Services (NASDAQ: JBHT) to $131.00 (from $128.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:GR) (HENOY) PT Lowered to EUR93 at Barclays
- Yapi Kredi Bank (YKBNK:TI) PT Raised to TRY4.10 at HSBC
- Orange Belgium (OBEL:BB) (MBSRY) PT Raised to EUR24 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!