J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $172 at Susquehanna
- Earnings whip up risk appetite as Wall St sees higher open
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
- New Product Launches Signal Apple (AAPL) is Navigating Supply Chain Disruptions Better Than Other Companies Says Analyst
Susquehanna analyst Bascome Majors lowered the price target on J.B. Hunt Transport Services (NASDAQ: JBHT) to $172.00 (from $173.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $200 at UBS
- Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) PT Lowered to $181 at Morgan Stanley
- Albertsons Companies Inc. (ACI) PT Raised to $36 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!