Itausa (ITSA4:BZ) PT Raised to R$13 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Domingos Falavina raised the price target on Itausa (ITSA4:BZ) to R$13.00 (from R$11.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lasertec Corp. (6920:JP) (LSRCF) PT Raised to JPY20,000 at JPMorgan
- Public Storage (PSA) PT Raised to $288 at BofA Securities After Accretive Acquisition
- NovoCure Ltd. (NVCR) PT Raised to $250 at Northland Capital Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!