Itau Unibanco (ITUB) PT Raised to $7.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends week down as Netflix disappointment deepens slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Morgan Stanley analyst Jorge Kuri raised the price target on Itau Unibanco (NYSE: ITUB) to $7.50 (from $7.20) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR:SW) (CFRUY) PT Raised to CHF177 at Societe Generale
- Nordex SE (NDX1:GR) (NRDXF) PT Lowered to EUR18.70 at Societe Generale
- Atlas Copco AB (ATCOA:SS) (ATLKY) PT Raised to SEK600 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!