Ipsen SA (IPN:FP) (IPSEY) PT Raised to EUR92 at Morgan Stanley
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Thibault Boutherin raised the price target on Ipsen SA (IPN:FP) (OTC: IPSEY) to EUR92.00 (from EUR85.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR800 at Morgan Stanley
- Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Lowered to EUR74 at Berenberg
- Storm Resources Ltd. (SRX:CN) (SRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.75 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!