Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) PT Lowered to $84 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings
- Cyclicals drag S&P 500 lower; Microsoft, Alphabet keep Nasdaq flat
- Ford (F) Stock Up 4% Following Q3 EPS Beat, Reinstated Dividend
- eBay (EBAY) Stock Drops 5% Despite Q3 Beat as Guidance Muted
- Oil drops more than 1% as U.S. stockpiles rise sharply
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) exploring a possible sale - WSJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Chad Messer lowered the price target on Ionis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IONS) to $84.00 (from $86.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ambarella (AMBA) PT Raised to $220 at Needham & Company, Following Strategic Business Update
- Cowen Upgrades Teradyne (TER) to Outperform
- Calix (CALX) PT Raised to $73 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!