Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) PT Lowered to $84 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Chad Messer lowered the price target on Ionis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IONS) to $84.00 (from $86.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Twilio (TWLO) at Buy
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts 8x8 (EGHT) at Buy
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Calix (CALX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!