Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) PT Lowered to $35 at Morgan Stanley
- Stocks caught in crosshairs of earnings and central bank meetings
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- ServiceNow (NOW) Tops Estimates but Stock Dips as Outlook Implies Subscription Revenue Slowdown, Analysts Remain Positive
- Oil hits two-week low on Iran talks and U.S. stocks build
Morgan Stanley analyst David Lebowitz lowered the price target on Ionis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IONS) to $35.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Buy
- MaxLinear (MXL) PT Raised to $55 at Wells Fargo
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $129 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!