International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) PT Raised to $118 at Barclays
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Barclays raised its price target on International Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE: IFF) to $118.00 (from $117.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Resumes International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) at Overweight
- Textron (TXT) PT Raised to $70 at Jefferies on Comp Asset Valuation
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) PT Raised to $22 at B.Riley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!