Intel (INTC) PT Raised to $65 at SMBC Nikko Securities
- Chipmakers knock stocks ahead of U.S. payrolls, Credit Suisse up
- TikTok Parent ByteDance Lost Over $7 Billion in 2021 Despite 80% Revenue Growth - WSJ
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Oil heads for weekly gain after OPEC+ cut despite economy headwinds
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SMBC Nikko Securities analyst Srini Pajjuri raised the price target on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) to $65.00 while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) down 1.4% on AMD warning
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Core Laboratories (CLB) to Neutral
- Cogeco Communications Inc. (CCA:CN) (CGEAF) PT Lowered to Cdn$100 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!