Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $55 at Evercore ISI
- Wall Street climbs 1% on upbeat results, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Evercore ISI analyst C.J. Muse lowered the price target on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) to $55.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) 30-day option implied volatility flat at 33
- Will Semiconductor Co Ltd (603501:CH) PT Lowered to RMB235,000 at Citi
- Bayer AG (BAYN:GR) (BAYRY) PT Raised to EUR106 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!