Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $55 at Evercore ISI
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Evercore ISI analyst C.J. Muse lowered the price target on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) to $55.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) Announces New US Site in Ohio
- Kajaria Ceramics Ltd (KJC:IN) PT Raised to INR1,412 at Edelweiss Capital
- SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd (SBILIFE:IN) PT Raised to INR1,720 at Edelweiss Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!