Integra Resources Corp. (ITRG) PT Raised to $6 at Roth Capital, Following Business Update
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Roth Capital analyst Joe Reagor raised the price target on Integra Resources Corp. (NYSE: ITRG) to $6.00 (from $5.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quest Resource (QRHC) PT Raised to $7.50 at Roth Capital
- Konica Minolta (4902:JP) (KNCAY) PT Raised to JPY895 at Macquarie
- Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd. (9107:JP) (KAIKY) PT Raised to JPY3,600 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!