Installed Building Products (IBP) PT Raised to $145 at KeyBanc, Following Earnings
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
KeyBanc analyst Kenneth Zener raised the price target on Installed Building Products (NYSE: IBP) to $145.00 (from $130.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Ltd. (9107:JP) (KAIKY) PT Raised to JPY3,800 at JPMorgan, After Earnings Model Update
- Aurubis AG (NDA:GR) PT Raised to EUR70 at Morgan Stanley
- Voestalpine AG (VOE:AV) (VLPNY) PT Raised to EUR33.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!