Inova Technology, Inc. (INVA) PT Lowered to $22 at Berenberg
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Berenberg lowered its price target on Inova Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVA) to $22.00 (from $23.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CD Projekt S.A. (CDR:PW) (OTGLY) PT Lowered to PLN138 at Berenberg
- JPMorgan Downgrades HeidelbergCement AG (HEI:GR) (HDELY) to Underweight
- Scor SE (SCR:FP) (SCRYY) PT Raised to EUR31.90 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!