Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to $19 at Stifel, Following Earnings
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst David M. Grossman raised the price target on Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (NYSE: INFY) to $19.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Art Retail Group Limited (6808:HK) (SURRF) PT Lowered to HK$6.50 at HSBC
- Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk PT (INDF:IJ) (PIFMY) PT Lowered to R$8,350 at HSBC
- Mango Excellent Media Co (300413:CH) PT Raised to RMB90 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!