Inflarx NV (IFRX) PT Lowered to $12 at Raymond James, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Steven Seedhouse lowered the price target on Inflarx NV (NASDAQ: IFRX) to $12.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InflaRx N.V. (IFRX) Reports Complete Enrollment of Vilobelimab Phase IIa Study in Pyoderma Gangraenosum
- Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (LZRFY) PT Lowered to R$67 at Morgan Stanley
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Lowered to DKK610 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!