Inari Medical Inc. (NARI) PT Raised to $129 at Canaccord Genuity
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Canaccord Genuity analyst William Plovanic raised the price target on Inari Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: NARI) to $129.00 (from $94.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stellantis NV (STLA:FP) PT Raised to EUR17.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$28.50 at Scotiabank
- Maybank Kim Eng Downgrades Inox Leisure Ltd (INOL:IN) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!