Illumina (ILMN) PT Raised to $570 at BTIG
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
BTIG analyst Sung Ji Nam raised the price target on Illumina (NASDAQ: ILMN) to $570.00 (from $410.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premium Brands Holdings Corp. (PBH:CN) (PRBZF) PT Raised to Cdn$137 at Scotiabank
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. (URBN) PT Raised to $46 at Jefferies on HSD Comps and New CEO
- Snap-On (SNA) PT Raised to $245 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!