Illinois Tool Works (ITW) PT Raised to $155 at Stifel
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW) to $155.00 (from $130.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (KMB:IN) PT Raised to INR1,800 at UBS
- JD Logistics Inc (2618:HK) PT Lowered to HK$35 at Bernstein
- Merck KGaA (MRK:GR) (MKGAF) PT Raised to EUR155 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!